Our blog has been nominated for the second time for a Liebster Award.
It is a great honour for us, since it means that someone noticed our effort and I really appreciate it. Thank you very much dear Kaushal from blog www.27writers.wordpress.com.
Not Ordinary Award
Liebster Award is not just ordinary imaginary online award which spreads love and encouraging bloggers to meet the world of fellow mates and gain experience in writing.
For me it represents also the chance to think again about myself, my journey and goals. It offers to me an overview of my decision to start blogging and to move towards my dreams, which is not always only about pleasant feelings, but also about hard work and lots of hours spent behind PC.
But the result is always satisfactory, because even if the blog does not draw much of attention, I know I have created something original, unique. And if it was or will be helpful, or just make someone smile or happy for awhile, even just one person, then it is worth that hard work!
Thanks to all our followers who showed interest in our stories and wish to all bloggers Happy New Year 2016!
May your fingers and minds be ready for the best stories ever and may your dreams come true in the following year.
2015 Was Important Year
2015 year has been very important for me – In summer, I have launched together with my husband this blog and since then started my blogo-career. How did I do?
Well, I know there is so much to learn and discover and will be always happy for your suggestions, ideas and help.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 random facts about me:
- My current haircolor is green
- My husband is my personal stylist and hairdresser 🙂
- I would like to do something meaningful and important in my life
- I’m worst person in decision making
- I don’t care what others think about me
- Big animal lover! Would love to welcome cute husky to our family one day
- Would like to learn French, Japanese and/or Chinese one day
- Hate the damned word “one day”
- Hopefully one day I will live from traveling
- Preparing to write a book – one day!
- Hate people who gossip or are not honest
My answers to Kaushal’s questions:
- What would you do if you got $50000?
Hmm,that is pretty easy. I would invest some money to make more money from it, part of it I would save for future, and then donate something to charity.
2.What is it that makes you unique?(Any three things)
Me, me, and me.
3. What is your favourite colour? why?
It depends on my mood, on the circumstances, objects and fabrics. I like combinations of colors and variety they offers, thus I don’t like to say my favorite color. I like them all.
4.Outsider or insider?
5. Pet lover or hater?
Oh yes, pet lover definitely!
6. Your views on a little pot aquarium in your room
7. Arranged or Love marriage- preference?
Maybe it is just that I come from totally different culture, but I am absolutely against arranged marriages. Marriage should not be a political matter and people should marry from love not from any other reasons.
I would rather die than to forcibly live with strange person just because someone command it.
8. Success or Family- more important?
Success = family – there is no other success than to have a loving family.
Nothing else matters and all other things are just temporary, superficial and leads just to ego boosting which is misleading goal for truly happiness (in my opinion).
9. Do you believe in past sins and re-birth philosophy?
Yes I do. I don’t know how it works, but it does make sense much more than a heaven or hell. I believe in consequences of a good and bad behaviour and also believe that we have to deal with our demons in our lives. If we try escape, they will come again and again.
10. What is your favourite number? Why?
I don’t have any favorite number.
11. Can you leave your country if you’ll get better future promises in any other country and settle down there?
I would leave my country for better life. I did it already. I can’t see any reason why not to do it. I think borders are artificially created by humans anyway.
If I would be thankful to my country and would be proud where I come from, it would be probably hard. Maybe I would like to prefer stay home and make things there better – to try make better future there.
But since nothing of this applies to me, I am decided to live better however not always easy life of expat. And until me and my husband will be decided where to settle, we will roam freely around the globe.
Questions for My Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where would you like to travel? / What is your next destination?
- If you would have a chance to use time-machine, would you transfer to past or future?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite blog?
- What is your best good deed you have ever done?
- What are your main goals in life?
- Are you a dreamer or down to Earth person?
- Have you seen Matrix movie? What do you think about it?
- Do you believe in past sins and re-birth philosophy?
- Are these questions hard to answer?
1. Little Misadventures
2. Feet From Shore
3. Cats and Chocolate
4. Josée Lavallee
5. Bulldog Travels
6. Intimate Me
8. Candles Online
11.Words On a Blackboard
© Independent Couple 2015